Total Calories : 620 kcal
Serving Size : 4
One of the four legbones of a beef : 1 piece
Beef bones(miscellaneous) : 11 oz
Meat on the kneebone of a beef : 1 piece
Brisket of beef : 1 1/3 lbs
Green onion : 2 stalks
Garlic : 6 cloves
Korean noodles : 7 oz
1. Soak one of the four legbones of a beef and miscellaneous beef bones cut into pieces in cold
water for about 2 hours to remove blood. Replace the water 2 or 3 times.
2. Trim and wash the meat on the kneebone and the brisket of beef.
3. Put the bones in a big kettle. Add enough water and boil. When the water becomes a little
black and bubbles form, pour out the boiled water. Then boil again after pouring 20 cups of
4. Put the meat, green onion(1 stalk) and garlic in the boiling water. Keep boiling them with the
lid of the kettle off. Then simmer them over low heat until well done.
5. Slice the well done meat.
6. Put the noodles in the boiling water until they become soft. Rinse them with cold water and
drain them thoroughly.
7. For serving put the noodles in the boiling broth to warm and transfer to Korean earthenware
bowls. Put the sliced meat and the minced green onion on them and pour the broth. Serve the
salt and the pepper together for seasoning. This dish goes well with the dish which is mentioned